Lauderdale County School District Home
More help will soon be available to our students, their parent/guardians, and teachers. The LCSD is being awarded a more than $200,000 grant that will provide online tutoring and much more. The services will be available 365 days a year and 24 hours a day. Click on the attached link for more on this exciting news!
The Pinnacle Award recognizes the LCSD staffer who exemplifies the highest degree of excellence. We are honored to announce that LCSD Child Nutrition Director Katina Dixon is this year’s recipient. Thanks for all that you do, Mrs. Dixon! Please click on the attached link for more details.
Principal Shane Rodgers from West Lauderdale High School is the 2020/2021 LCSD Administrator of the Year. We cannot say enough about his tireless efforts. Click on the attached link to find out what motivates him.
We are so proud of the LCSD Teacher of the Year for 2020-2021. Mrs. Jennifer Moore is an exceptional education teacher at Northeast High. Please click on the attached link to find out what is Mrs. Moore’s biggest motivation.
The LCSD Teacher of the Year on the elementary, middle, and high school levels are being recognized for their outstanding efforts. Click on the attached link to find out more about these extraordinary educators.
Facts & Numbers
- B District's Grade Rating
- 86.4% Graduation Rate
- $4.7 Million in Scholarships Awarded
- 64 National Board Certified Teachers
- 78% Post-Secondary Enrollment
- 18.9 Average Composite LCSD ACT score
- 91.6% Experienced Teachers
- 50.9% Bachelor Degree Recipients
- 44.9% Master Degree Recipients
- 98% Pass Rate for Dual Credit Enrollment
- 95% LCSD Pass Rate for Third Grade Reading Assessment
- 62.8% score Silver & Higher on ACT WorkKeys
Watch Our Latest Video