Lauderdale County School District Home
The 2020 LCSD Return to Learn (Soft Launch Proposal) has been presented to the school board. Click below to view the tentative plans. Superintendent John-Mark Cain will release more details by July 10, 2020.
It's time for back to school immunizations. Click on the attached link for a listing of dates when you can schedule appointments at the Lauderdale County Health Department.
As part of the LCSD Return to Learn Initiative, the District is welcoming a new addition. Click below to find out how the new LCSD instructional technologist will be available to help teachers, students, and parents.
Here's to all LCSD 2019/2020 retirees! We cannot thank you enough for all that you have done to help enrich the lives of our students, faculty, and staff. We wish you the very best in all of your future endeavors! Click on the attached link to view a listing of this year's retirees.
Here's your chance to have input on how federal dollars for the LCSD are used. The 2020 LCSD Needs Assessment Survey is now available. We want to hear from you! Click on the attached link for more information.
Facts & Numbers
- B District's Grade Rating
- 86.4% Graduation Rate
- $4.7 Million in Scholarships Awarded
- 64 National Board Certified Teachers
- 78% Post-Secondary Enrollment
- 18.9 Average Composite LCSD ACT score
- 91.6% Experienced Teachers
- 50.9% Bachelor Degree Recipients
- 44.9% Master Degree Recipients
- 98% Pass Rate for Dual Credit Enrollment
- 95% LCSD Pass Rate for Third Grade Reading Assessment
- 62.8% score Silver & Higher on ACT WorkKeys
Watch Our Latest Video