Lauderdale County School District Home
Watch Our Latest Video
The NJROTC at Northeast High is one great example of our commitment to providing students with a diverse, innovative education that helps them develop skills to become productive citizens in the 21st century. Click on the attached link to learn about the group's drone team and why congratulations are in order for its two CyberPatriot teams.
A special delivery is on its way to Clarkdale, Northeast, Southeast and West Lauderdale Elementary schools. Thanks to the Mississippi Children's Museum in Meridian, our young scholars will have an extra treat to take home. Click on the attached link to learn more about the playbooks.
Eye-opening is how the child development teacher and students describe the lesson about parenthood. Click on the attached link to learn more about the assignment.
Local educators, industry leaders and elected officials are coming together to further ensure that local students are prepared to meet the needs of current and future industries. Click on the attached link to learn more about Lauderdale County earning a Work Ready designation, and how this could impact our students and the community at large.
History is coming to life for students at Southeast High, thanks to their teacher's handiwork. Click on the attached link, and see if you can guess her secret ingredient.
Facts & Numbers
- A District's Grade Rating
- 94.4% Graduation Rate
- $5 Million in Scholarships Awarded
- 57 National Board Certified Teachers
- 74.6% Post-Secondary Enrollment
- 18.2 Average Composite LCSD ACT score
- 82.9% Experienced Teachers
- 50.9% Bachelor Degree Recipients
- 44.9% Master Degree Recipients
- 99.2% Pass Rate for Dual Credit Enrollment
- 97.4% LCSD Pass Rate for Third Grade Reading Assessment
- 68.1% score Silver & Higher on ACT WorkKeys