Location: All LCSD campuses
Lauderdale County School District Home
Registration is underway for LCSD high school students to take the ACT on October 1. The test will be given on each campus and the cost is $25.
The Lauderdale County School District is receiving a "B" rating from the Mississippi Department of Education. Although the district is maintaining its "B" status, it has experienced gains over the past year with a 14 point rating increase. "We are proud of the progress," says LCSD Superintendent Dr. John-Mark Cain. "We're going to continue to work hard to build to capacity, and to reach our ultimate goal of being an "A" school district." The LCSD is currently 34 points away from achieving an "A" rating.
The Lauderdale County School District is seeking drivers to join the district's excellent transportation team.
The LCSD/MCC 2019-2020 play is being announced.
The Lauderdale County School District is set to host a College & Career Expo for the Class of 2020 in October.
Facts & Numbers
- B District's Grade Rating
- 86.4% Graduation Rate
- $4.7 Million in Scholarships Awarded
- 64 National Board Certified Teachers
- 78% Post-Secondary Enrollment
- 18.9 Average Composite LCSD ACT score
- 91.6% Experienced Teachers
- 50.9% Bachelor Degree Recipients
- 44.9% Master Degree Recipients
- 98% Pass Rate for Dual Credit Enrollment
- 95% LCSD Pass Rate for Third Grade Reading Assessment
- 62.8% score Silver & Higher on ACT WorkKeys
Watch Our Latest Video